The American Club is Singapore’s favourite Social and Sports Club, a unique private community where Members ofmore than 60 nationalities with diverse and dynamic cultureand their families enjoy superb facilities, outstanding dining expereience and a high level of service.
American Club American Club Singapore Singapore Club Family Club Sport Club Sports Club The American Club Singapore
Sep 27, 2023
A time to play, a time to learn. Explore classes that support your child’s holistic development. Enrichment classes with carefully selected instructors and partners are available both on-site and off-site.
Check out the wide variety of classes offered in the video below.
• Members are charged on a per class basis. The Club reserves the right to obtain payment for places reserved by those enrolled regardless of attendance.
• Members’ children will be automatically re-enrolled into the next term unless a cancellation request is submitted.
• Make up sessions are permitted for some classes, subject to availability and is determined by the discretion of the head instructor of the enrolled class. Make up sessions must be utilized within the same month of absence.
• Classes are not conducted on Singapore public holidays and fees are pro-rated except for Taekwondo. Taekwondo is ongoing program and there will be no breaks except during Christmas Day and the first day of Chinese New Year.
• Members may apply for Temporary Suspension if they do not wish to attend Taekwondo classes on public holidays. Temporary Suspension must be submitted at least two weeks before the date of suspension.
• Grading systems for Martial Art Classes have rigorous requirements before a student can be graded. The Instructors and management are not responsible should a student not meet the requirements and criteria for grading if they miss or skip classes.
Members who are unable to attend a class due to illness must submit a valid medical certificate by emailing us at email@example.com
In order to cancel classes, Members must complete an online cancellation form. Cancellation forms must be submitted two weeks prior to the date of cancellation. Cancellation of classes is also available on TAC Book app. Cancellations via phone calls will not be accepted. Click here to view cancellation process using the TAC Book app.
Please note that Aureus Academy requires a one month cancellation notice, and should be coordinated directly with them.
The Club reserves the right to cancel classes under certain circumstances. If the instructor falls sick and no replacement can be found, the class will be cancelled and Members will not be charged. If the attendance of the class falls below the minimum requirement, the class may be postponed until further notice. In this instance, Members will be contacted using the contact details provided to the Club. Please ensure that your details are updated in the Club’s system.
While every effort is made to keep instructors consistent, please note that instructors may change without prior notice.