+65 6737 3411
The American Club is Singapore’s favourite Social and Sports Club, a unique private community where Members ofmore than 60 nationalities with diverse and dynamic cultureand their families enjoy superb facilities, outstanding dining expereience and a high level of service.
American Club American Club Singapore Singapore Club Family Club Sport Club Sports Club The American Club Singapore
Sep 27, 2023
Whether you're a fresh graduate, an accomplished professional or an active senior looking to re-enter the workforce, The American Club is a fair, diverse and inclusive employer. The Club has been named A Great Place To Work and is an adopter of the Tripartite Standard on Age-friendly Workplace Practices (TS-AWP).
Start a career at The American Club and be a part of a culture that values excellence, inclusivity and individuality.
One of the Club's most defining characteristics is our exemplary Team Members - we take pride in hiring the best people to deliver exceptional service standards to our Members.
So if you're passionate about the hospitality industry and embody our Club's core values, we have a role for you.
When you have an audience as special as ours, nothing short of exceptional will do. What separates us from other employers is a relentless pursuit of professional and personal development for our most prized asset, our people.
300 full-time Team Members. 80 part-timers. Together, we are
One Club, One Team.
• Reports to the Executive Sous/ Sous Chef on a daily basis for communication of concerns and opportunities
• Assists in managing the activities of assigned outlet kitchen / section
• Assists in maintaining food quality and presentation
• Assists with maintaining kitchen labor and related costs controls
• Participates in outlet staff scheduling, training, motivating, safety, and recommends counseling where required
• Involvement with proper product and work flow
• Involved with SOP Manual procedures for Outlet Kitchen Operations
• Follows up on quality control with the most economical usage of products
• Follows through on proper maintenance and sanitation of kitchen equipment and facilities
• Involved with implementing progressive staff training and development programs
• Suggest and assists with menu and recipe upgrading, development, and implementation
• Adheres to budgets and objectives set and established by the management
• Attends daily line ups and ensures appropriate information is channeled to subordinates in an effective manner
• Conducts training for junior staff on Basics & food handling techniques
• Adheres to deadlines and objectives for the yearly business plan
• Any other duties as assigned
• Ensure daily HACCP system in place.
• Inspects, supervises and participates in the cleaning of kitchens.
• Able to handle customer last minute request special food.
• Minimum 6 years of working experience with progressive positions from Cook I in varying cuisines in comparable operations
• Strong culinary knowledge on Western cuisine with emphasis on American and basic knowledge on Asian cuisine and influences
• Knowledge of religious dietary requirements
• English Language
• Production flow and equipment usage
• Basic Food Hygiene Certificate
Product quality and knowledge of work
General housekeeping and maintenance
Members’ Retail Experience
Training and Orientation
If you are keen to join our dynamic team, kindly fill in the form below with a detailed resume.
For any inquiries, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We recognize the importance of the personal data you have entrusted to us and this Data Protection Statement is to assist you in understanding the purpose of collection use and disclosure of your personal data.
Personal data that you provide either via email or The Club's employment application forms will be used by and may be transmitted to other departments for the purpose of the administration, evaluation and management of your application. The use and transfer of this data are only for the purposes outlined in this privacy notice, utilizing appropriate security measures and in compliance with all relevant data protection laws. By sending your resume via email or providing personal data via application forms, you consent to the collecting, processing, and use of your personal data as outlined in this notice.
By accepting our data privacy agreement, you are agreeing that you have read and understand the above statement.
We regret that only shortlisted applicants will be contacted by a member of our People Development team. In accordance with our Data Protection Policy, personal data of unsuccessful applicants will be deleted from our system within three months of the application date.