+65 6737 3411
The American Club is Singapore’s favourite Social and Sports Club, a unique private community where Members ofmore than 60 nationalities with diverse and dynamic cultureand their families enjoy superb facilities, outstanding dining expereience and a high level of service.
American Club American Club Singapore Singapore Club Family Club Sport Club Sports Club The American Club Singapore
Mar 28, 2023
A Talk for Parents Who Need a Dose of Inspiration
Are you happy? Do you know where you are going in life? Is there direction? What is your inspiration to get there?
Throwing some pretty big questions to get you thinking, because we actually don’t ask this of ourselves very often. The daily grind is real and sometimes we need to pause, take stock, take a breath and force ourselves to focus on some major fundamentals in life, our career (or our purpose), and our finances.
It is good to recalibrate, set yourself some goals, look at what’s important to you and create a roadmap to get what you want to achieve. After all, we only live once so we may as well create how we want to live it. So, let’s take a moment to focus on you.
• Life: Define what success as a parent means for you. Reconnect with your purpose, sync your values, and create your vision for 2023.
• Career/Purpose: The new demographic of parents today (e.g. trailing spouses, single parents, various partnerships, co-parenting) – where is your career at and how does your career fit in?
• Finance: Explore your money mindset, your attitudes to and relationship with money, align your money habits with your core values, and build financial goals – whether you are the main breadwinner or primary carer or somewhere in between.
• Financial Literacy for Kids: Learn some tips on how to raise financially savvy kids. Help your children to build a positive money mindset and learn fundamental budgeting skills.
Thursday, March 9, 2023
7:00 p.m. – 8:00 p.m.
About Meera Bal, Life and Career Coach
Meera is a Life and Career Coach with Frolic for Life. With a successful career spanning over 25 years in Early Childhood Education, Leadership Development, Training, Consulting, Project Management and Inter-Governmental Affairs, Meera found her purpose (her Ikigai) in Life and Career Coaching. She seeks to make a difference, to connect individuals and to inspire courage in others towards being limitless in their aspirations.
About Michelle Howell, Financial Wellness Coach
Michelle is a Financial Wellness Coach at Frolic for Life. She has over 15 years’ experience in the Wealth Management Industry and is a qualified Financial Planner. With her holistic approach, Michelle provides tailor-made financial advice and solutions for her clients. Whether you need help with budgeting, saving, investments, adjusting money mindset, or insurance, her coaching aims to empower individuals to create financial awareness, wellness and confidence.
Terms and Conditions
• Register by Wednesday, March 8, 2023
• Guests will have to be accompanied by Members to access this event
For more information, please drop by the Concierge, call 6737-3411, or email firstname.lastname@example.org