The American Club offers 2 week (consecutive) Sampler Membership to potential members who are eligible for the Ordinary, Service, Term or Corporate Membership categories. This is a good opportunity to experience The Club for a slightly longer period before becoming a full-fledged Member.
• 2-week (consecutive) trial usage of The Club.
• Access to all Club F&B outlets and facilities, including parking, subject to the restrictions specified.
• Access to all Club events and activities, subject to availability of places
• If the potential member joins within 14 days of completion of their 2 week Sampler membership, they will receive $300.00 worth of F&B vouchers.
• A non-refundable fee of $302.25 applies.
• Fee is inclusive of 7% goods and services tax.
• All charges incurred during the 2 weeks are to be settled by credit card or cash coupon.
• Restricted to one 2 week Sampler Membership per person/family.
• Not available to participants from 2 week Summer Sampler program run in 2013 and 2014.
• Not eligible for extension.
• No guest privileges.
• Enrollment for recreation classes based on availability.
• Personal training and coaching subject to availability.
• No checking out of library materials.
• Credit card imprint must be provided with application. Imprint will be returned at the end of the 2-week period upon return of membership card(s).
• The program can be discontinued at any point at the discretion of the General Committee.
• The 2 week sampler membership is a “Restricted Membership” category as provided for in the Constitution:
11 (a) Eligibility, Limitation The General Committee may at its discretion establish one or more classes of Restricted Membership and determine from time to time the conditions of eligibility for Restricted Membership, the restrictions applicable to classes of Restricted Members and the maximum number of Restricted Members of any class. Admission of Restricted Members shall be at the sole discretion of the General Committee.
(b) Privileges Restricted Members shall enjoy such privileges and shall pay such fees as shall be determined by the General Committee from time to time.