1-year Membership for Americans and Canadians are available for a limited time! Upgrade to Full Membership at the end of first year or after up to two consecutive renewals.
- Only open to U.S. and Canadian Citizens eligible for Ordinary or Service* Membership.
- When introduced by current Members via the WIN/WIN Membership Rewards Program, sponsoring Member and new Member will each be eligible for WIN-WIN reward of $150 or $75 in food & beverage vouchers for each successsful Ordinary or Service application respectively.
- Annual fee for Pathway Ordinary membership at $5,350.00; comprising $4,500.00 (non-refundable) entrance fee, plus $500.00 operations surcharge, plus $350 GST.
- An upgrade fee of $321, $749 or $1,284 applies for upgrade at the end of the 1st, 2nd or 3rd year respectively
- Annual fee for Pathway Service membership at $2,942.50; comprising $2,250.00 (non-refundable) entrance fee, plus $500.00 operations surcharge, plus $192.50 GST.
- An upgrade fee of $214, $481.50 or $802.50 applies for upgrade at the end of the 1st, 2nd or 3rd year respectively.
- At the point of upgrade, an entrance fee top-up to the prevailing Ordinary/Service Membership fee and an Operations Surcharge of $3,500 (inclusive of 7% GST) are applicable.
- The entrance fee top-up may be settled via OCBC/UOB credit card 12-month instalment plan.
- Monthly dues at the prevailing Family or Single rate will apply.
Eligibility for Refund:
- Fees paid are strictly non-refundable.
- No pro-ration of fees will be offered for early resignation.
- Not eligible for absentee status.
- No voting rights.
- Full parking fees applicable, no pro-ration will be offered.
- The program can be discontinued at any point at the discretion of the General Committee.
- The Club reserves the right to change Terms and Conditions without prior notice.
This membership would fall under the restricted category.
Article 11 (a): Eligibility, Limitation. The General Committee may at its discretion establish one or more classes of Restricted Membership and determine from time to time the conditions of eligibility for Restricted Membership, the restrictions applicable to classes of Restricted Members and the maximum number of Restricted Members of any class. Admission of Restricted Members shall be at the sole discretion of the General Committee.
Article 11 (b): Privileges. Restricted Members shall enjoy such privileges and shall pay such fees as shall be determined by the General Committee from time to time.
*Service Membership - This Membership Category is open to American or Canadian Military Personnel stationed in Singapore and American or Canadian citizens employed on a full time basis by a charitable, educational, religious or American or Canadian governmental organization. Letter of confirmation of full-time employment by the recognized organization has to be submitted at the time of application.